- The number of illegal border-crossings at green borders by non-regional migrants reached the lowest quarterly level since Q1 2011.
- On the other hand, illegal border-crossings at BCPs by non-regional migrants remained high, as these persons search for transit alternatives.
- More non-regional migrants were observed travelling south after apparently giving up on their migration plans via the Western Balkans.
- A relative increase in the number of nonregional migrants detected for illegal stay within the region tends to indicate that enhanced border controls are efficient in preventing easy transit across the Western Balkans.
- The irregular flow of regional migrants remains stable and largely contained at the southern common borders with Greece.